About A&O Weimar
Discover the highlights of the city:
· Democracy of Weimar „Weimar Republic“ at the City Museum
· UNESCO „Classical Weimar“ e.g. with Herder , Schiller, Wieland , Goethe
· Goethe House and Schiller House
· Market square with City Hall, Town Hall and Cranach House and the Residenz Castle
· All about Bauhaus such as Bauhaus Museum
· Rococo room of the Duchess Anna Amalia Library
· Wittumspalais and Liszt House
· Buchenwald Memorial
· Gingko Museum (tree got popular through Goethe poem)
With 135 rooms in the hotel and hostel section the A&O Weimar offers guests comfortable low cost accommodation in the heart of the city. You will enjoy the character and authenticity of the building. In addition to the modern and spacious rooms the hostel has a comfortably furnished lobby and bar.
|Check-in||from 15:00 to 0:00|
|Room lockout||No lockout|
The A&O Weimar offers guests rooms in the hotel and hostel section with private shower and toilet. You have the choice between comfortable single and double rooms, family rooms with a double bed and bunk bed(s) and shared rooms for 4 to 6 people.
Location and surroundings
Weimar is a milestone in German history: the first Republic of Germany was founded here and historical greats such as Goethe, Herder, Schiller and Wieland have marked the so-called “Weimarer Klassik” and thus the city to this day. The heritage of literature, history and music lies heavy and proud on the shoulders of Weimar. Therefore the A&O Weimar is located near the major places of interest. Visit Goethe’s residence, the Bauhaus Museum, the City Palace
Services and facilities
As in every A&O, guests can expect modern and spacious rooms, 24 hour reception and a lobby bar. We recommend a break in our hotel’s own garden and free time activities such as billards, table football or a good book from our reading corner. The A&O Weimar offers an extraordinary number of contemporary conference rooms on site and numerous on site car Parking (6€ per day) and coach/bus parking spaces.
|Breakfast||7.90 EUR per guest, per night|
|Linen||private rooms (FREE), dorms (3.50 EUR per guest)|
ReviewsNo reviews for this property yet.
Important to know
|Animals policy||We charge 5 Euro per night for only small dogs only in single and twin rooms. Dogs are notallowed in dormotorty rooms.|
|Children policy||Children accepted|
|Private rooms age restriction||at least 18 years old|
|Dorms age restriction||at least 18 years old|
|Smoking policy||All rooms and the common areas are non smoking|
|Wheelchair access||No wheelchair access|
Terms and conditions
|Cancellation policy||Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show|
|Special conditions||CHECK-IN 3 p.m.
Reserved rooms shall be available for occupancy from 3 p.m. on the agreed day of the client's arrival. The client shall not be entitled to occupy the room(s) earlier than this.
Ladies, in the event that you are an individual traveler and have booked a space in a multi- bed dorm we would like to inform you that we do offer 'Shared Women Dorms' if you would prefer.
In case you need a crib for your little child, please feel free to ask at the reception or book it in advance, so our stuff will place it in your room before you arrive.
CHECK-OUT 10 a.m. (11 a.m. at the weekend)
On the agreed day of departure the client must vacate the room by 10 a.m. at the latest. If the client does not vacate the room by that time we shall be entitled to charge 50% of the full room rate as published in the price list until 6 p.m. for reason of non-contractual occupation, and if the client vacates the room after 6 p.m. 100% of the full room rate will be charged. This shall not constitute any contractual claims on the part of the client.
- Until two days prior to arrival before 6 o'clock pm (local time at hotel/hostel) free of charge. In case of cancellation after this period a cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged. In a case of non-arrival 100% of booking costs will be charged. It's the same for short-term bookings, within two days before arrival.
- Any discounts or special offers booked through online booking engines cannot be cancelled.
For groups from 10 people we have special cancellation and payment conditions. Our reservation department will contact you!!!
GROUP CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 8 weeks prior to arrival date free of charge
- from 55 days to 5 days prior to arrival date 50% of the agreed total price
- from 4 to 2 days prior to arrival date 75% of the agreed total price
- one day prior to arrival date 90% of the agreed total price
We will debit 50% of the agreed total price 8 weeks or less than 8 weeks before arrival from your credit card.
GUESTS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
From the age of 14 you can stay in our A&O's all by yourself. All you need is a signed declaration of consent from your parents and a copy of the personal identification from the parent who signed the form.false
|Accepted Payments||The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Debit Cards|
|Pre authorization||The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival|
|Taxes||Taxes not included: culture tax 2 Euro per person per night is not included|