About sweet dream hostel & pension
For a visit to our region we provide the ideal starting point in Güstrow. In less than an hour's drive you can be at the Baltic Sea, in Schwerin, Müritz or Plau am See. Rostock and Warnemünde are easily reachable from here with the S-Bahn once an hour. In our hostel we place great value on friendliness, cleanliness and tranquility. The decoration is comfortable and more like a hotel. We are a Non smoking place.
The Sweet Dream - Hostel & Pension looks like a hotel but offers the cheap prices of a hostel. The 3 most important values for the passionate owners of this comfortable accommodation are: friendliness, cleanliness and tranquility. It's the perfect starting point for discovering this region!
|Check-in||24 hours check-in|
|Room lockout||No lockout|
|Reception||The reception is open every day except Sundays from 8am to 4:30pm At other times of arrival you get an access code to the key dispenser either through the nearby Hotel Altstadt (building 8-10, about 350m) or by calling. At the dispenser is also a mobile phone number published.|
The sweet dream hostel has rooms of various categories. You can book a bunk room in a 3- or 6-bed room (separated women and men) or have a private room for 1 or 2 people. On request we provide TV, refrigerator, bed linen and towels.
Location and surroundings
In the building itself there is a bakery and in the immediate vicinity you will find breakfast cafes, restaurants, pubs, bars, shops and a supermarket. On foot you can reach all the sights of the historic old town such as the castle, cathedral, parish church, Ernst-Barlach Museum and the tourist information - in a few minutes only. A game park worth seeing and the sauna and adventure OASE are about 4-5 km from the city center.
Services and facilities
In the hostel you can get Wi-Fi in public areas and watch TV. The lobby also offers drinks and snacks at the vending machines
|Wi-Fi access||common areas|
ReviewsNo reviews for this property yet.
Important to know
|Animals policy||1 Pet, 5 €/night|
|Children policy||Children NOT accepted|
|Private rooms age restriction||No restrictions|
|Dorms age restriction||No restrictions|
|Smoking policy||Smoking allowed in all rooms and the common areas.|
|Wheelchair access||No wheelchair access|
Terms and conditions
|Cancellation policy||Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show|
|Special conditions||Booking conditions sweet dream hostel & pension, Karin and Detlef Hertzsch oHG
1. The following reservation conditions are part of the guest accommodation contract between the hotel and the guest.
2. The guest accommodation contract is concluded as soon as the room is ordered and confirmed by the hotel (regularly in writing). The registration is made by the guest for all fellow passengers listed in the reservation, for whose contractual obligations the guest is responsible as well as for his own obligations, if he has expressly and separately declared this.
3. The guest does not claim to be provided certain rooms. If agreed rooms are not available, the hotel is obliged to seek equivalent replacement in the house or otherwise.
4. Verbal agreements should be confirmed in writing for reasons of proof. Notices and declarations to be made to the hotel must be made in writing in order to be valid. Jurisdiction in disputes against the hotel is the company headquarters. German law applies.
5. Reserved rooms are available to the guest from 3pm on the day of arrival until 11am on the day of departure. Other times are possible depending on the booking situation and to be agreed with the hotel.
6. Unless a later arrival time has been expressly agreed, the hotel reserves the right to subcontract ordered rooms after 6pm.
7. The accommodation price for bed and breakfast reservations is due on the day of departure. For bookings of our Christmas and New Year's Eve offers, an accommodation contract will only be concluded upon receipt of a deposit equal to 50% of the price by invoice. Payment for bed and breakfast accommodation can be made in cash, by check, EC card, by credit card or in advance by bank transfer. For a very short-term booking of additional services or arrangements, which are usually reduced in price, the payment by credit card is not possible.
8. Packages, promotions, discounts are not combinable and can not be booked in sequence. The payment of discounted offers is generally only possible by bank transfer or very short-term bookings in cash or by debit card.
9. The bringing of a dog or a cat is allowed on request (charged).
10. The hotel is liable for the care of a proper businessman. The contractual as well as tortuous liability of the hotel for damages, which are not bodily damages, is limited to the height of the overnight stay price, as it results from the booking confirmation or was confirmed, as far as a damage was caused neither deliberately nor roughly negligently. For things brought in the hotelier is liable in accordance with §§ 701 ff. BGB. Also in this respect the liability for imported goods is regularly limited. In principle, the parents are liable for the use of facilities by children, which are located on the hotel property.
11. Unless the guest expressly declares otherwise, the hotel may use his guest data from the registration form to submit current offers.
12. Should any provision of these reservation conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.false
|Accepted Payments||The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Aura, Diners, Debit Cards|