Over Smart Hyde Park View
|Inchecken||from 14:00 to 0:00|
|Buitensluiting (kamer)||No lockout|
Locatie en omgeving
Service en faciliteiten
|Ontbijt||2.00 GBP per guest, per night|
|Laat meer zien...|
|Laat meer zien...|
Recensies (7.3 Zeer goed)
wij zaten in de tweepersoons kamer en dit is ons zeer goed bevallen. De bedden sliepen heerlijk (ikea) en er waren genoeg schone handdoeken aanwezig.. We konden heerlijk thee en koffie zetten met de aanwezige waterkoker.. Het ontbijt stelde niet veel voor (toast met jam of cornflakes) maar het was er wel, tegen verwachting in... Top hosteltje
Belangrijk om te weten
|Dierenbeleid||Dieren niet geaccepteerd|
|Kinderbeleid||Children NOT accepted|
|Leeftijdsbeperking voor privékamers||Geen beperkingen|
|Leeftijdsbeperking voor slaapzalen||from 16 years to 45 years|
|Rookbeleid||Alle kamers en de gemeenschappelijke ruimtes zijn rookvrij|
|Rolstoeltoegankelijkheid||Niet toegankelijk voor rolstoelgebruikers|
|Annuleringsbeleid||Kosteloos annuleren ten minste 24 uur voor aankomst, de eerste nacht van het verblijf vergoeding voor te late annulering of no-show|
|Speciale voorwaarden||Stay Conditions
· Guest are required to show a valid photo ID (passport, drivers’ license etc.) upon check-in to the hostel. We do not accept the following as valid forms of ID including Industry ID cards, company security cards, travel cards, debit or credit, or student ID.
· All our hostels use ‘Bunk Bed’ which may be inconvenient for the physically challenged and older guests who have low mobility. If a lower Bunk is required due to disability, we require advance notice of at least 7 days to ensure a bed can be reserved.
· The hostel operates a 14-night maximum stay policy, after which returning guests are free to rebook after a 6-week period.
· Rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy state. Medium sized locker will be provider inside the room for no additional cost.
We recommend a maximum of 1 travel backpack and 1 Standard Luggage; if a guest’s luggage is overly sized, you will be asked to move it to a separate luggage room at a cost of £1.00 per night.
· Age Policy: Guests between 16 and 45 years of age are free to place bookings in our shared dormitories. Guests aged 15 or younger and above 45 years of age are unable to use the shared dorms and must book in a private dorm or room.
Check-in and Check-out
· Rooms/Dorms are available to check-in from 14:00 on the day of arrival; however, if arriving earlier you are welcome to drop of luggage in the morning of your arrival at the hostel where it will be store until your return to check-in.
· Check-out is before 10:00am on the day of departure. Luggage storage is available after checkout up until midnight; there is an additional charge of £3.00 per item for this service.
· In case of No-Show, the hostel will cancel the booking after 04:00 am the following day unless the hostel is contacted beforehand. If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
· Penalty charge or expulsion from the hostel may result from the following activities:
Lost Key Card: You will be required to pay a replacement charge of £5.00 for each key card lost during your stay, please keep it on your person always.
Anti-social Behavior: The hostels have a zero tolerance to in-house fighting or harassment with guests being asked to leave once a compliment has been received and verified by staff.
Poor Hygiene: Guests with low standards will be asked to improve the situation, after which guests will be asked to leave the property if no improvement have been made.
Breaking Hostel In-house Rules
Flexible Rate/Smart Rate
·The first night of your booking will be charged from 11:00am the day before arrival via the credit/debit card you have provided on booking. Please note if the charge is declined you will be notified via email to provide a new valid card, if no update is received the booking will be cancelled at 11:00 AM on the day of arrival.
·The remaining nights will be payable on arrival to the hostel either with Card or Cash payment.
· Changes requested with 24 hours of the date of check-in will be treated as cancellations (see “Cancellations” below).
· Changes to confirmed reservations (e.g., changes in dates or changes in number of guests or nights) are subject to availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making the changes to accommodate your request.
2. Non - Refundable/Smart Non-refundable Rate
· The total cost of the booking will be charge to your payment method at the time of booking.
· If cancelled, Modified or in case of No-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
· Bookings made under the Non-Refundable rate are not refundable under any circumstances.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing in the form of an email.
· We require a full 24 hours’ notice to cancel a booking. The 24 hours are counted backward from 12 Noon on the date of arrival.
Fees and Payments
· We accept all Cash payment in Great British Pound (GBP) only.
· We do not accept Maestro or American Express bank cards; we accept all other Credit and Debit cards.
Lost and found Policy.
· Any items found inside the property will be kept during a maximum of 7 days after the check-out date, after that it will be immediately disposed unless you have contacted the property beforehand and arranged an appropriate collection date.
When booking individual beds, we will always attemped to allocate grouped beds together in the same dorm. However, on particularly busy days this may not always be possible. If needed please contact your hostel to confirm your rooming.false
|Geaccepteerde betalingen||De eigendom accepteert de volgende creditcardmerken voor saldobetalingen: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Debit Cards|
|Voorafgaande toestemming||Het pand behoudt zich het recht voor om pre-autorisatie op credit kaart uit te voeren|